• The EECS Graduate Student Affairs Office handles the maillist for both undergraduates and graduate students: Tech L351 or by email:  email eecsgrad@northwestern.edu. 
  • Undergraduates, please include your current year and area of study. 
  • If you are not a student, email root  with your email alias request, and to subscribe/unsubscribe from the EECS Weekly Newsletter. 


Yes, do obtain detailed receipts from restaurants when you’re on NU Business travel, and you’re not using Per Diem.

If you submit an expense report with two or three (or more) meals without detailed receipts, we will probably ask that you or your Program Assistant call the restaurant to see if the detailed receipt is still available. 

We may also need to request for you to fill out an exception form, because NU policy has not been followed.  (Please see NU Travel Policy and Procedures, p. 19:  “Original itemized receipts must be attached to the NUFinancials Expense Report for reimbursement of meal expenses, unless the per diem reimbursement method is selected.”)

more news