Opportunities for EECS Students and Alumni
At ShareTransport Logistics they are focused on maximizing companies' transportation efficiency. Namely, they are focused on trucking fleets. They are looking to bring new ideas to a massive industry that is ready to embrace new technologies that can improve efficiency, save money, and save resources.
Share Transport Logistics (located in Chicago, IL) are looking for a web developer to join their team at 1871. They are still in a very early stage and many details will be changing with time. Specifically, they are looking for someone with a strong backgrounds in:
- Experience with Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js or Firebase
- Database design experience
- CSS, HTML, JQuery
- Data Visualization (D3.js, Raphael.js)
- Mapping Tools (Mapbox, CartoDB, Google Maps etc)
- Knowledge of transportation networks, logistics etc.
- Willing to work at a very early stage startup
Again, this is a very early stage startup, they are looking for someone who is willing to work in a startup environment. This means that the requirements could change from month to month and candidates should be able to quickly learn new tools/libraries/anything.
Feel free to send your resume, CV, website, project or anything similar in nature.
Location: 1871 Startup Hub / Co-working Space, 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654